View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013   #388
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30852 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Hey, I normally agree with their picks.
The times I disagreed slightly where a guy should be picked - like Mitchell or Sharpton, whom I graded half-to-a-round later, I think I'm ahead of them.
Or when I decided on Brandon Myers over Anthony Hill, it wasn't me who was wrong.

I can go on and on, from Dominique Baber whom I saw no potential, to Nolan who I thought was very inconsistent.

In Brandon Harris and Carmichael, I figured they wouldn't leap-frog any of our CB (KJax and McCain). They are fine, but you can always use at least one of those picks at another position. I thought Cheta was a wasted pick at the time we selected him.

On Shelley Smith, I thought they shouldn't have exposed him to the waiver.
On Okam, I said I'd rather haven him slim down rather than bulk up.

I think my evaluation of the players they drafted overall is closer to their assessment.
I get it 76...... You're an expert analyst. Your talents are clearly going to waste then I guess. You should be getting paid 6 figures with how good you are at what you do when you KNOW when the Texans have wasted a pick. Rick Smith needs to have you on speed dial. You're funny though man.... Please continue.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote