View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013   #385
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30852 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I think I understand.
They got the guy they wanted.

It's just so happen that I think there are better options; that's all.
At this point in time, I'm just griping about the different options.
Your different options are in fantasy land though. As stated, no one knows what offers were presented and if the Texans even had a slight interest in any of the guys you listed. The Texans got the guy they wanted. Period, point blank!

I understand you think he has limited potential, but there are much more savvy football guys in the FO who disagree with you and have done a hell of a job picking in the 1st round lately. I personally trust those guys. No offense.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote