View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013   #95
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft Grade - Round 3/2 Sam Montgomery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I'm golden call me goldy I want let no one hold me I'm a young man but a OG about to turn me into the old me ��♠�� ��⚡�� Turn Up and Work

I'll translate...

He's calling himself golden. Meaning he's untouchable...or top shelf...of cream of the crop...

"want" should be won't. He won't let anyone hold him..."down" or "back" is implied...

He's a young man, but he's an Original Gangster....Basically meaning, yeah I'm a rookie...I'm young...but I've been doing this for a long time.

Turn me into the old me is just him talking shyt...Meaning he's gotten more sophisticated over the years but he might have to go back to his barbaric ways of the past.

Turn up basically means be there and be hype. Go hard. and work means work. Grind.

So altogether it translates something like this:

I'm untouchable. You should call me Mr. Untouchable. I won't let anyone hold me back. Yes I'm young but I have a lot of experience. I'm about to lose my sophisticated ways and turn back into the beast I used to be. Show up hyped up and work.
Damn