View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013   #47
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 players to watch for Texans '14 draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMURAITEXAN View Post
Would Richardson or Nix be available at 32nd pick in the 1st rd?
Watching NT Jesse Williams and the QBs drop this draft guarantees that nothing can be gauranteed. Nix had a pretty good 2012 and was not even mentioned on some mocks. Last I looked he was not on NFLdraftscout.com for 2014. I want to mock him as a second round but another good year would be hard to keep him out of first and maybe out of our reach.