View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013   #28
AngryNateFTW
Veteran

Rep Power: 12092 AngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft Grades Round 4 - Trevardo Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
Yeah, I have to agree, I don't think the Texans have the long term answer to the ILB position next to Cush right now. Dobbins is OK as a backup and Sharpton just can't seem to stay healthy.

As for Dansby, what kind of money do the Texans have to offer besides the vet minimum? He's 31 years old, but he's been a solid player for years and would be a good pickup. I just don't know if the Texans are even looking at him. They may be happy with the players they have right now and aren't looking for any other FA ILB's. My guess is they'll probably sign a FA for the minimum, or close to it, and they'll carry 4 ILB's on the roster. Next year though, they will definitely have to draft an ILB. Cush isn't getting any younger, and how much longer can they keep putting Dobbins or Sharpton out there.
I could see them using a 1st or 2nd in the draft next year to solve our ILB's problems.
AngryNateFTW is offline   Reply With Quote