View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013   #12
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: More Details to Alex Smith trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I didn't criticize the trade. I commented on your blind hatred for Schaub. {

{///Quote} I used to be a Schaub guy, I still like him alot, I've got no hatred for Schaub let alone blind hatred. I just dont think Schaub is the guy to lead his team to a SB.

LOL - yeah, says you. Apparently any team doesn't include the one he led to an NFL championship game.

{///Quote} No, $$$$$ came into play and the opportunity to turn Smith into a high 2nd rd pick. But you know this and are just being argumentative.

They have the same playoff record. 1-1. Other than that Schaub has Smith beaten across the board as Blake has listed.
{///Qoute} Give me the 1-1 that includes a confrence championship and was only a couple of fumbled PR's from a SB. Over a guy who got his team just as far in the playoffs as a rookie 3rd string QB did the yr before. Despite Schaub playing with a healthy AJ and the DPOY (Watt).

Carry on with your blind fandom, I'm sure I wont be changing your mind.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote