View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013   #10
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 43520 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: More Details to Alex Smith trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I didn't criticize the trade. I commented on your blind hatred for Schaub.

LOL - yeah, says you. Apparently any team doesn't include the one he led to an NFL championship game.

They have the same playoff record. 1-1. Other than that Schaub has Smith beaten across the board as Blake has listed.
I thought Smith's playoff record was 3-1? They got to the championship game last year on won both their games this year.

So 3-1 and a Superbowl appearance is accomplishing more than Shaub IMO.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote