View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013   #6
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 412969 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: More Details to Alex Smith trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
By making the trade Reid assured that the Chiefs would get a QB (Smith) who lead his team to a NFC championship game just 2 yrs ago.
I didn't criticize the trade. I commented on your blind hatred for Schaub.

Quote:
If Smith had become a FA he could've signed with any team.
LOL - yeah, says you. Apparently any team doesn't include the one he led to an NFL championship game.

Quote:
BTW, when has Schaub accomplished anything near what I stated above about Smith? You might want to remove those rose colored glasses and take another sip of that battle red kool-aid.
They have the same playoff record. 1-1. Other than that Schaub has Smith beaten across the board as Blake has listed.