View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013   #369
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83971 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by greekdbag View Post
I still don't think drops will be a big problem for him. His hands are large and in charge. What did you think of Justin Hunter if you have the time? He is a guy I did not get to watch very much. I just saw the stats saying he had the most dropped passes in the 2012-2013 season and that he had acl surgery the year before last which seemed to make him hesitant over the middle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1nHtKg5AQ0
Hunter is a more explosive prospect than Hopkins, but he does have that injury (coupled with the fact that he has a skinny build that CNND had talked about that may increase the risk of a recurrence or a different injury).

He isn't as good a route runner as Hopkins currently, but the tests do show that he has the tools to do so.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote