View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013   #13
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 269060 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed will miss OTA's due to hip surgery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
I had arthroscopic hip surgery in Aug. 2009 for femoral-acetabular impingement and articular and labrum tears in my right hip. I was on crutches for 2 weeks and rehabbed for a month. I felt better the day after surgery than the day before. I'm not overly concerned about Reed's surgery. I would let him rehab it till training camp or longer. Reed is a smart veteran that can learn the defense from the sidelines.
DocBar, from my recollection of our discussions, your surgery did not involve a graft harvested from a remote site. Is my memory faulty?
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote