View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013   #58
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46599 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Superbowl in houston has failed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
I don't know about any of y'all, but I would be personally upset if Miami moved to LA. I hate to see any team move, but Miami has history and tradition there. I can justify other teams, but not the Dolphins.
Wouldn't bother me a bit. For comparison, I'm still a fan of the Houston Oilers, or guess I should say the history and fond memories of the Oilers when they existed and were in Houston. The NFL team located in Nashville is called the Titans and may have formerly been known as the Oilers, but that was then and this is now. I still have my memories and the Oilers still have their history.
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote