View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013   #363
leebigeztx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23128 leebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to leebigeztx
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by greekdbag View Post
Can I see some of these articles? I just went through a few years of the combine and checked out the top wr performers in the 20 yd short shuttle. None of the names impressed me very much. I then looked at most positions and I didn't see many impressive guys. Austin Pettis with a 3.88, Shiloh Keo with a 3.90, Jeff Maehl with a 3.94, Mike Mohamed with a 4.00, Terrence Toliver with a 4.03, Antwaun Molden with a 4.14, and on and on and on. What number do guys HAVE to hit in this drill? I love what Hopkins brings. He's got very long arms, huge hands, a 36 inch vertical. He is a stud. The only thing I cannot find is his 3-cone drill number.
you can go to nfldraftscout.com and look at every players combine and pro day #s. In fact, go look at the top 20 wrs in the nfl and check their shuttle #s. That's what I did months ago after watching wrs on tape. When I see guys like patterson and hopkins in the 4.5 range for the shuttle, that's an alarm for me. Like I said before, aquan boldin was a 4.7 40yd dash guy. If u watched Q in college , he got great seperation. People wonder how he gets open with a 4.7,but he's a 4.1 in the shuttle which is short area quickness. That's vital as a wr.