View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013   #360
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Again, I respect the time you put into your research but it makes me chuckle some. Anyway, I see where you stand on it and disagree with his elite "probability". Keep doing what you do though even if I disagree with you on occasion.
Well, the Texans had bombed before when I disagreed.
They took Anthony Hill when I said I'd rather go with Brandon Myers.

Myers eventually became a starter for the Raiders; he recently signed a 4-yr deal worth $14.25 with the Giants.

Where is Anthony Hill?

I'm just saying that to show that I do spend time evaluating players (not all of them, only those of interest to me - which means most of the receivers in the last two draft classes and a few in the next class.)
76Texan is online now   Reply With Quote