View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013   #355
greekdbag
Veteran

Rep Power: 1796 greekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

The only guy I would have taken over Hopkins is Datone Jones and he went one spot before. I also liked Sylvester Williams, but Hopkins was higher on the list for me. And has it been confirmed that Minnesota offered us the same trade as they offered to NE? Rick Smith's brother is on twitter lol and he said the only trade down offer they had involved an added fifth rounder. If you want Hopkins badly, which the Texans did, you don't risk losing him just to add an extra fifth.
greekdbag is offline   Reply With Quote