View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013   #343
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Reggie Wayne was the number 2 option the entire time Harrison was still playing. Well except for maybe his last year. And I hate to break it to you but Roddy White is still the number 1 option in Atlanta.
Like I said, I can't comment on the Wayne's situation; I'm just not familiar with the Colts back then.

With the Falcons, they have had a solid defense for a while.
It looks like they were in win-mode at the time, so they spent a boat load to get Jones.
Is there any doubt that Jones can be a number one on several NFL teams?

If you don't mind taking a number two receiver with a first round pick, it's fine with me. It's just not my preference.

I like to have a guy with good potential to become a number one or as good as a number one on other teams with my first round pick.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote