View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013   #12
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 59723 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed will miss OTA's due to hip surgery.

I had arthroscopic hip surgery in Aug. 2009 for femoral-acetabular impingement and articular and labrum tears in my right hip. I was on crutches for 2 weeks and rehabbed for a month. I felt better the day after surgery than the day before. I'm not overly concerned about Reed's surgery. I would let him rehab it till training camp or longer. Reed is a smart veteran that can learn the defense from the sidelines.