View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013   #314
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68248 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
This. No need to attack 76. He puts time into what he's doing, and he's not some Titans fan in disguise to attack us. IMO some people are just overreacting because 76 is not all aboard on the 1st round pick train and we're afraid he's right. The fact is, Hopkins is yet to play a single down in the NFL. And until he does, we'll never know exactly what he'll be for us. He could meet, exceed, or disappoint our expectations - but we won't know until August and September.

I don't agree with him on Hopkins, I think he fits nicely into our offense - but there's no need to attack 76.
Pretty much agree 100% with this, but it does come off a bit overly negative when the posts are all back to back like that. I think some of the concerns are legitimate, but I think there is plenty of great film on Hopkins to feel good about this pick.

76 does have some positive posts about Hopkins on record, but they aren't nearly as in depth and they were before the draft if I remember correctly.
TexansSeminole is online now   Reply With Quote