View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013   #307
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
As others have pointed out the WRs started coming off the board pretty fast. Trade down a few spots and you looking at Allen and Patton - who you could get by trading down from the 2nd round pick.

I don't know anything first hand. I don't watch tape, I just read what other people say and get a concensus type feel. The concensus seems to be the Tenn guys have higher upside but that Hopkins is more of a sure thing. Even if the only passes he ever caught were when he got away with PI against a one-legged girl with hemophilia.

We got Hopkins at 27. The only WR off the board was Tavon Austin.

What do we say about QBs when only one goes in the first round?

What do we say about the RB class when none of them go in the first round?

How does that apply to WRs who were passed by 26 other teams?

It's not a definite that Hopkins won't amount to much, or that none of the 2013 running backs will be all-pros, that's not what I'm saying. He's going to have flaws