View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013   #301
CretorFrigg
Fire Rick Smith

Rep Power: 24997 CretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I agree with this. I think he'll end up being the #2 receiver we've been waiting for. In the long run though, we'll still have to somehow get a new #1 receiver and I'm not sure this guy is it.
This is how I see it. I think he'll be a very great and productive #2 receiver, much like Anquan Boldin. He can even take over the #1 spot, but I don't believe he will be the next Megatron or AJ.