View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013   #287
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 356654 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I'm sure it's very unpopular to point out the lacking of a first rounder of the local team.
It has nothing to do with unpopular. It has to do with you staking out a position and then doing everything possible to defend it. Every good play is on the QB. Every bad play is on Hopkins. It is ridiculous and transparent. I think you are being a joke on this one. Now carry on, I'm done.