View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013   #9
Lucky

Rep Power: 160417 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: More Trouble for the Browns?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
It's pretty amazing that an organization like the NFL did not see this coming. You would think they would have some of the most well connected people in America, but apparently not quite enough.
Well, I doubt the FBI & IRS felt obligated to share their investigation with the NFL. On the surface, this looked like a super successful businessman. And he was. Who knew his arrogance and stupidity would put him in this position. I know I probably shouldn't be surprised, but I am. How could someone who has so much risk it all on something like this?