View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013   #35
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 133123 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nfl Network:Top 100 players of 2013

I agree. I should have thought on it a little more , Bouldin should have been At the least Swopped numbers with Jacoby.

I am thinking the reason Jacoby might have gotten on the list higher was the guys in the league got to pick 20 guys. and when they got down to the 20th pick they might have though "me show some special teams love" and the names narrow down a bit there and Jacoby happened to stick in their memory.

Last edited by Wolf; 05-05-2013 at 12:14 PM. Reason: Adjust some weird ass spelling of a non word
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote