View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013   #88
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft Grade - Round 3/2 Sam Montgomery

I rewatched the Florida game last night.
Sometimes in the second quarter, I noticed Montgomery playing with his hands off the dirt as an OLB in the 52.

I did not go back to the beginning, but from that moment on, I counted at least 4 times that he was at OLB; the play went away from him each time.

Also, I noticed him jamming the TE and followed him to the flat on one play as the 43 SDE.
It was a run play to the weak side, away from Montgomery.
The Gators just used the TE to draw him away from the play.
At least, we know that he was able to stay close to the TE in short distance on that play.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote