View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013   #2
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Anyone making the trip to KC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate4l1f3 View Post
My best friend is a Chiefs fans and we plan on taking a road trip to KC this year. I know its REAL early but i was wondering if anyone is going or if anyone has made the trip before and has tips/advice for us
There are a bunch of us going. If you have facebook we have a page set up to discuss trips-it's call the Travelin' Texans.

We post all kinds of meet ups etc there. I'll be driving up with a friend who's also a Chiefs fan. My drive is just shorter only 2 1/2 hours.