View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013   #87
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Draft Grade - Round 3/2 Sam Montgomery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
T
I honestly think they drafted two olb's because they realized that their edge players were sub par. Reed and merciless need to show major improvement this year or I'd rotate some other guys in there. We can't have such pathetic pressure from the edges again this season.

I'm looking for both of the rookies we drafted to be involved in the pas rush this year because frankly I don't think the incumbents will do enough in passing situations to keep them off the field.
Agreed, but I don't think we're just talking about rotation players. I think there will be competition & I won't be surprised if one of these two will be starting week 1. Brooks & Whitney have been put on notice.

Travardo probably couldn't start for most teams, but if Wade wants a guy who will rush the passer on every down.... why not? Like you said, Merci hasn't shown us squat either.