View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013   #15
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78947 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Gameplan's 2013 NFL Draft Grades - Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Quessenberry would be a great fit opposite Lane Johnson or even next to him LG in Chip Kelly offense which requires excellent movement in space. With Texans I'm just not sure where he fits in? maybe insurance for Wade Smith.
I see him taking over for Smith when his contract runs out. I also think Williams overtakes Newton in due time. This is exactly the kind of haul we've needed on the O-Line for some time.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote