View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013   #27
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Nfl Network:Top 100 players of 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy View Post
And Pollard... hm.... Think I'll stop watching this list now...
I like to watch things like this, because it gives me insight to what the players think, instead of the assuming & projecting we do.

I don't think much of Steve Mariucci and I know most people don't think much of Denny Green. But I like to watch the coaches show & I listen to every Kubiak press conference, because I'd like to know what the coaches are thinking. Real coaches.

I draw the line at Casserly. I'd like to get the insights of GMs as well, but Casserly (imo) doesn't act like a GM anymore, he's more of a shock jock, just saying stuff.