View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013   #51
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 126616 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: D.C. Council may push Washington Redskins into ‘Washington Redtails’

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan B. View Post
lolz at the "My sister tans easy and I don't care." We all have African blood in us. Guess that means we're all African American too?
Cha. That statement reminds me of an old joke. (Doc, Toronto & Gary...don't kick my butt over this one)

It's the late 50s and Sammy Davis Jr. walks into a synagogue and comes upon a rabbi who's facing the other way tidying up and says "Rabbi I want to convert to Judaism." The Rabbi looks up and sees that the person who made the statement is a short black man and says "You want to be a Jew?"

"Yes rabbi!." Sammy says emphatically grinning from ear to ear. "Very much." The rabbi sighs and hangs his head and says "You don't have enough problems?"
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote