View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013   #12
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 103631 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Gameplan's 2013 NFL Draft Grades - Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmDiggy View Post
Don't sleep on Winn either.. he's your typical 'one cut' downhill type of runner with great acceleration. Wood does give you more 'wiggle' than Winn though
to be honest i completely missed winn. you're right though, he does have some possibility. where i see arian foster in wood, i see a lot of ben tate in winn. very very downhill in the little tape i've seen, decisive and explosive through the hole. it's going to be harder for him to catch on i think, because while i like his running, i dont see anything that's going to get him into the 53. i will give him the initial leg up on johnson for the 4th spot, however i think what johnson brings to special teams will be the deciding factor there.

loving the videos and the feedback em, keep up the good work.