View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013   #11
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Gameplan's 2013 NFL Draft Grades - Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmDiggy View Post
Thanks Badboy! The interesting thing about Quessenberry is that while I was at the Senior Bowl, I was talking to a CFL scout and he said that he was on their radar as well as a guy like Dysert. So, you may see Quessenberry drafted on Monday as well by the CFL
Quessenberry would be a great fit opposite Lane Johnson or even next to him LG in Chip Kelly offense which requires excellent movement in space. With Texans I'm just not sure where he fits in? maybe insurance for Wade Smith.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote