View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013   #10
EmDiggy
Veteran

Rep Power: 6533 EmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Gameplan's 2013 NFL Draft Grades - Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Good work Em! Just a reminder that Ben Jones is a center that imo will be difficult to beat. I am a big Cierre Wood fan and mocked him early and steadily. Very gifted back with huge average per carry. Also impressive is when other backs were given ball over him. He was no primma donna but a work horse. Great size/speed ratio that could allow us to trade Tate. Also am a bell ringer for Brennan WIlliams who I see starting by 2014 somewhere. Either he or Brooks could replace Wade Smith next season and the other start at RG. What would be cool is if Harris and Quisenberry do well, we could be an offensive, offensive line!
Thanks Badboy! The interesting thing about Quessenberry is that while I was at the Senior Bowl, I was talking to a CFL scout and he said that he was on their radar as well as a guy like Dysert. So, you may see Quessenberry drafted on Monday as well by the CFL
EmDiggy is offline   Reply With Quote