View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013   #9
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 138732 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Gameplan's 2013 NFL Draft Grades - Texans

Good work Em! Just a reminder that Ben Jones is a center that imo will be difficult to beat. I am a big Cierre Wood fan and mocked him early and steadily. Very gifted back with huge average per carry. Also impressive is when other backs were given ball over him. He was no primma donna but a work horse. Great size/speed ratio that could allow us to trade Tate. Also am a bell ringer for Brennan WIlliams who I see starting by 2014 somewhere. Either he or Brooks could replace Wade Smith next season and the other start at RG. What would be cool is if Harris and Quisenberry do well, we could be an offensive, offensive line!