View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013   #8
EmDiggy
Veteran

Rep Power: 6533 EmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Gameplan's 2013 NFL Draft Grades - Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
Good video, Em. You have come a long way since the first couple videos you posted here.

Which UDFA RB has the edge in your mind?
Thanks Rmartin! I appreciate that. I think the RBs shake out like this:

Graham - PR
Johnson - KR
Winn - #2
Wood - #3

So, essentially Graham & Johnson would be competing with each other for that return job while Winn/Wood compete for the backup or #3 job.

Ben Tate better be ready for some comp... I'd think they'll keep 2/4

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
very nice presentation as usual. disappointing not to address ILB position but your high on Mike Mohamed http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4uX8pOxT3I

what is your opinion of moves early to select primary targets as opposed to letting board come to you & settling for BPA?
Thanks beer lover! He was a favorite prospect of mine a couple of years ago. I actually love that strategy..go and get the guys you want that you feel as though can help your team take that next step.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
loving the runningbacks. according to smith & kubiak there were a couple of backs we targeted during the draft, but it seemed the guys they were really watching made it to free agency. graham may just be fodder, but johnson and wood look legit. considering kubiak made a player of ron freaking dayne, and we cant even put a RB on the practice squad these days, i'm extremely confident that one or both will make the roster.

wood looks the natural for us. watching his pads, steps, reads ... i see him filling in as #3 this year and replacing tate next season. of course it's easy to anoint udfa rookie runningbacks as the next big thing (especially after actually hitting on arian foster), but i dont project wood to the pro bowl ... just the right player on the right team and will provide a great backup for a few years.
Don't sleep on Winn either.. he's your typical 'one cut' downhill type of runner with great acceleration. Wood does give you more 'wiggle' than Winn though
EmDiggy is offline   Reply With Quote