Thread: NT Concern...
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013   #63
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 143539 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NT Concern...

I think Texans are gambling. They know what game results were with what they had.Add a hopeful 16 games from Cushing & expect Mitchell to continue 2013 how he ended 2012. Perhaps one of the back up NTs will shine or even the rookie. I was hopeful an ILB would have been taken in lower rounds. I'm going to watch Louis Nix Notre Dame nose and Andrew Jackson Western Kentucky LB and San Jose State QB David Fales this season.