View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013   #79
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 97639 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Draft Grade - Round 3/2 Sam Montgomery

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Well, that's where the whole WILL vs. SAM conversation comes up.

From what I recall, Wade played Mario at the Will where he would have minimal coverage responsibilities and his main function would be to penetrate and disrupt. And I can see Montgomery fitting into that role like Mario.

But they're talking about trying Montgomery first at the SAM to see if he can read and cover and if he can't THEN moving him to WILL where he'll have limited reads and more of a penetrate and destroy function.

I'm just having a problem seeing this guy as a SAM, even though that's his name.
I fully agree. I see him at Will when all is said and done.
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote