View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013   #7
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 78537 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Gameplan's 2013 NFL Draft Grades - Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmDiggy View Post
What's your thoughts on those UDFA RBs?
loving the runningbacks. according to smith & kubiak there were a couple of backs we targeted during the draft, but it seemed the guys they were really watching made it to free agency. graham may just be fodder, but johnson and wood look legit. considering kubiak made a player of ron freaking dayne, and we cant even put a RB on the practice squad these days, i'm extremely confident that one or both will make the roster.

wood looks the natural for us. watching his pads, steps, reads ... i see him filling in as #3 this year and replacing tate next season. of course it's easy to anoint udfa rookie runningbacks as the next big thing (especially after actually hitting on arian foster), but i dont project wood to the pro bowl ... just the right player on the right team and will provide a great backup for a few years.