View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013   #4
EmDiggy
Veteran

Rep Power: 6533 EmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Gameplan's 2013 NFL Draft Grades - Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
i dont see the disappointment in not taking another corner. joseph is a top 5 corner and kareem jackson is at worst a great #2 - and probably a strong #1. the texans re-signed brice mccain and still have brandon harris and roc carmichael on the squad to round them out. that's not even touching on the depth at safety with 3 starters plus coach favorite eddie pleasant coming off the bench.
What's your thoughts on those UDFA RBs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMURAITEXAN View Post
Thanks for video Em. Although you can't get enough of CBs, I am not so concern about CB. I think we needed other positions more and filled most of our needs through draft except for ILB.

BTW, good job of nailing our 1st rd pick on your mock draft!
Thanks Samurai! I'd keep an eye on Mike Mohammed as a good find at ILB
EmDiggy is offline   Reply With Quote