Thread: NT Concern...
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013   #61
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NT Concern...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW H-TOWN View Post
He is quick of the snap for a guy who weighs 330. Not as quick as Sylvester Williams but quick for a NT. I think he would have a good compliment to Mitchell. He would have also rarely been double teamed due to teams focusing on Watt. He is huge and can shoot a gap. I think he would have helped us in the run game. He was getting double teamed a lot in the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYYZmz-TADc
I've watched Hughes and I wasn't impressed. He does nome nice things, but I think he's going to struggle big time in the NFL because his technique is bad and he doesn't play very strong.

I don't see any exceptional quickness either.

I would expect a guy like that to dominate the competition he was going against...especially at that position. I didn't see it. He fit right in with those guys.

We can agree to disagree on Hughes, no biggie.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote