Thread: NT Concern...
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013   #59
SW H-TOWN
All Pro

Rep Power: 2408 SW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NT Concern...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I don't get the Montori Hughes love...

I mean...Maybe he develops into a nice player, but he's not all that impressive on film. He's just big.

Jones actually looks impressive on film.
He is quick of the snap for a guy who weighs 330. Not as quick as Sylvester Williams but quick for a NT. I think he would have a good compliment to Mitchell. He would have also rarely been double teamed due to teams focusing on Watt. He is huge and can shoot a gap. I think he would have helped us in the run game. He was getting double teamed a lot in the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYYZmz-TADc
SW H-TOWN is offline   Reply With Quote