View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013   #70
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 190768 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft Grade - Round 3/2 Sam Montgomery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate View Post
Where else is he going to play then? He is not built to play in space where Reed is and the other option is WOLB, which is where our 2012 1st round pick is currently.

Look at the man. He is 6'6 260, his measurables are not that far off from Smith. Just watching him he looks like he is a monster that will only get more bulk and gutt as opposed to an athletic freak. I just see him with his hand in the dirt type of player. Im sure Wade has something up his sleeve, and it will be interesting to see it play out.

After watching more film, I regret giving him a D. More knee jerk, but still a C because I just dont see his fit yet for this D. I hope he becomes a stud for us.

But conversely I really love the Williams pick. He brings that speed we need off the edge.
He's not 6'6 .

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...2013&genpos=DE

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote