View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013   #68
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 32471 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft Grade - Round 3/2 Sam Montgomery

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
He's not going to replace Antonio Smith.
Where else is he going to play then? He is not built to play in space where Reed is and the other option is WOLB, which is where our 2012 1st round pick is currently.

Look at the man. He is 6'6 260, his measurables are not that far off from Smith. Just watching him he looks like he is a monster that will only get more bulk and gutt as opposed to an athletic freak. I just see him with his hand in the dirt type of player. Im sure Wade has something up his sleeve, and it will be interesting to see it play out.

After watching more film, I regret giving him a D. More knee jerk, but still a C because I just dont see his fit yet for this D. I hope he becomes a stud for us.

But conversely I really love the Williams pick. He brings that speed we need off the edge.
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote