View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013   #37
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 68162 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AFC South 2013 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Yeah... that's what concerns me. If their O-line is better, then just maybe Locker won't be running scared and will actually hit some of these WRs they've collected over the past few drafts. It also means there's chance that Johnson returns to near CJ2K form.

It wouldn't surprise me if the Titans contend for 2nd place (behind us) in the division.
I hate to say it because I loved watching him as a player, but Mike Munchak has legitimate problems getting the Titans up to play opponents. I have seen them come out "flat" and just straight up sloppy more often than not. I don't know if it's X's and O's/playcalling or if it's player motivation that are his bugaboo's but he just looks overmatched on most Sundays. Kinda sucks, I know boo Titans and all that, but Mike Munchak was a childhood hero of mine, and he's really not a guy that runs his mouth too much so I don't have to hate him.