View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013   #248
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67005 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I see it the same way. Just throwing it out there. There are a few reasons Hopkins may not perform the way we hope, there always is.

Matt's trust issues
Hopkins' ability to learn the play book
Kubiak's dog house
I think the most likely thing to keep him off the field is injury. Wouldn't that be terrible to finally have a #2, but....ok I will stop talking about it.

Clemson's playbook is crazy versatile. He ran all kinds of routes and did all kinds of things for them. I'm pretty sure he even completed a 2 point conversion pass to Tajh Boyd, if I remember correctly. I don't really worry about his ability to learn the play book, but that's all assumption based on his involvement in the Clemson offense.

Kubiak's dog house could easily get him if he starts dropping balls left and right, but this guy is known for having elite type of hands.

If Posey was not injured, I would think that the two would compete. But even in such a situation, I would expect Hopkins to win that battle pretty easily, to be honest. That's all opinion though, obviously.
TexansSeminole is online now   Reply With Quote