View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013   #246
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
We may not have "good" options at WR2 other than Hopkins, but we can see a lot of Martin & LeStar (like Ephraim Salaam, & Jason Allen) & Two tightend sets.
I suppose we could, but I doubt Martin or LeStar are going to be taking any snaps from Hopkins or Johnson unless they need a breather.

Hopkins is way more talented than any WR on our roster outside of Andre. Additionally, he hasn't played a down in the NFL and he has proven just as much as Martin and LeStar have in the NFL. Absolutely nothing.

Kubiak's quotes to me say, "he was taken to start and that is what he is going to do, unless he comes in here and is not a pro at all, which is not at all what I expect."
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote