View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013   #11
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post

Arian himself has said he had a bad work ethic and a bad attitude when he came to the Texans.
The point is still the same. We don't know if Hopkins is "pro" enough for Kubiak. That's all I'm saying. Doesn't matter if Hopkins gives us the best shot to win. If Kubiak doesn't like his preparation, kid won't see the field.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I don't think Arian was applying himself. I don't think he was studying hard. I think he had given up and was planning on hitting it hard the next year. He's pretty much said as much. He didn't know that a practice squad player could be moved up to the main squad until he was watching MNF and they mentioned some PS player getting a chance.

At that point, Arian started applying himself. And when he started showing signs of "getting it" in practice, he started getting time on the field.

Up until that point, he was not ready to play. Doesn't matter how talented he was, he was not ready to play.
I don't remember hearing Arian say any of that. I thought he was on a mission the minute he went undrafted.