View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013   #43
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 314423 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft grades for those who don't like draft grades

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
Then this is for me, because I highly dislike draft grades. Except in 2011 when sports pundits graded the Texans with B's and C's, and CBS Sports judged JJ Watt a "questionable pick."
yep, along with reports that Houston fans booed the JJ pick at many draft parties because they are ignorant dumba...errr...uninformed.

I usually avoid any and all draft talk because even the so-called "experts" seem to be shooting in the dark and talking out of their asses most of the time. I don't mean the average fan, but rather all the talking heads on tv and radio. But most of these guys act like they know it all.

Wait to see how these players do in the NFL before evaluating any of them. That's the only way to have a truly educated opinion about specific drafts.

But I get why folks do it. Off-season is long and boring and it's something to keep your head in football. I don't have a problem with it, but I don't put much merit in the opinions at the same time.