View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013   #60
Lucky

Rep Power: 100513 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Grades

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
I'm especially interested to see MAC Defensive Player of the Year NT Chris Jones. 19 tackles for a loss & 12.5 sacks playing between the tackles is impressive, I don't care where you're playing.
I had never heard of this guy before Sunday. But from what I've seen since, Jones looks like a steal. Probably not a combine freak, which is a big reason why he lasted until the 6th round. But, I can see Jones coming in with the 2nd unit line (along with Jamison & Crick) and really raising havoc. I have a real good feeling about this guy.