View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013   #15
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 314423 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: D.C. Council may push Washington Redskins into ‘Washington Redtails’

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Just a side note, but I don't like the name "Indians"...

I have no idea if they are offended by that or not, but I just don't feel right not calling them Native Americans.
Most of, if not all, the tribes still use the name "Indian", so I figure that's a good measure to gage their attitude toward it. My post up-thread has a bunch of links to various tribes' websites that use "Indian", so if they are not upset about it, I'm certainly not going to crusade against it.

I figure most of us are "native Americans" by birth, all things considered.