View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013   #34
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: D.C. Council may push Washington Redskins into ‘Washington Redtails’

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
My family comes from indian descent (Mom's side.. really shows in my sister who has a year around tan).. the name does not bother us AT ALL and we don't veiw it as a racial slur, mainly because we aren't so damn sensitive where we read into it more than it is and get offended.

The only people really bitching about it or those who are non native american and those who always want to turn everything into a race issue and gain political points or notoriety. Let it be.. it's a historic team and grandfathered in.
Yep

For the record my family comes from Indian/Irish descent. I have the same features like your sister.

Sometimes I have a minor binge drinking problem too. LOL
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote