View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013   #33
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149260 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: D.C. Council may push Washington Redskins into ‘Washington Redtails’

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
My family comes from indian descent (Mom's side.. really shows in my sister who has a year around tan).. the name does not bother us AT ALL and we don't veiw it as a racial slur, mainly because we aren't so damn sensitive where we read into it more than it is and get offended.

The only people really bitching about it or those who are non native american and those who always want to turn everything into a race issue and gain political points or notoriety. Let it be.. it's a historic team and grandfathered in.
Let the record show (and you can go back to my previous posts which followed the one you responded to confirm this) I was saying:

1. The whole thing looks like a DC politician trying to get his name in the papers.

2. "If Indians aren't offended then I withdraw my objection."
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote